Superstar VegWebber of the week: baypuppy!
This week's Superstar VegWebber is baypuppy! What can you say? IT'S BAYPUPPY, PEOPLE. She is the bomb diggity Prez of VegWeb. Check out her profile here: http://vegweb.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30483 and read her hilarious answers below.
1) VegWebber since? June 5, 2004
2) Vegetarian, Vegan or ?? Vegan
3) Where do you call home? The coastal state of Maine
5) What do you do when you're not on VegWeb? Work on stuff for school, write my dissertation, cook for my crew and snuggling with various creatures
6) Do you have blog or website? I do and I update it when I get around to it. Fast Fresh Vegan!
7) Do you tweet? I will be soon if WML gets her way :) (ed. baypuppy is not on twitter! guess her handle! i'm there too: www.twitter.com/vegweblaura! follow me!)
8 ) One unique thing should know about you? There is nothing unique about me for uniqueness is relative
9) What’s the best thing about being vegan? (if you are!) I can't think of anything that wouldn't go in a TMI thread
10) Favorite romantic recipe on VegWeb? Those who know me well enough know that I don't believe in romance
11) Favorite recipe on VegWeb to make for non-vegans to show them how amazing vegan food can be? All my food amazes nonvegans. It isn't about being cocky; it is about knowing the appropriate things to make for different audiances. Cupcakes always work.
12) Favorite Holiday VegWeb recipe? Huh, I don't make holiday food. Well, I guess I do but I don't think I have a favorite from vegweb. FAIL.
13) Best/Funniest/Most delicious/Most disastrous experience you've had making a recipe on VegWeb? That's a good question. RC and I always have mega fun doing big cooking parties. Our best was making food for her housewarming: deep fried ravioli!! It was a total spread.
14) One thing you wish you could make vegan but haven’t succeeded at yet? The pastry that goes with cream puffs. I have pudding down, I want something to shove it in!
15) #1 Cooking secret/tip? Buy the best quality cooking supplies you can. It will make your life hella easier in the long run.
16) Best music to cook by? The Butchies or Placebo
17) Three people you'd most like to have dinner with? My crew: DR, Cams and LF
18) All time favorite restaurant?
19) French fries or ice cream? Ice cream!!
20) Soy milk, rice milk, almond milk? I don't really drink the stuff. Except I do like Chocolate Silk. YUM.
21) Tempeh, tofu or seitan? Tofu and seitan. Tempeh = fail
Yay! Congratulations BP! Thanks for helping make this a wonderful place to chillax, especially for all of your recipe reviews, and great pictures!
P.S. Glad you're back in the ALB.
vml in chat: Let me know your vw-er of the week nominations...
vml: ...in a message
Yayyyy!!!!!!! Congrats bp :D
Congrats, BP!! You're AWESOME!!!!!!!
where would vegweb be without BP???? congrats!!!!
Yay baypuppy! I'm so glad I got to meet you in San Francisco.
Congrats BP!!!!!! You are pretty freaking awesome.
yay! Beeps, you totally deserve this! Woo hoo!
Congrats, BP! ;)b
Yay! bp really is a superstar!
BP, i don't believe in romance or love either.
In the words of Lady Antebellum, "I'm just lookin' for a good time"
hoorah! Congrats BP on joining the superstar ranks : )
BP, I think you are one of the most awesome people I know. Always fun, knowledgeable and with such a great personality. I wish you lived closer (or I did) so I could be one of your crew!
If nothing else we always have Dani to sigh over together!
woo, I was wondering when beeps would get this. :)
Congrats BP! You totally deserve this!