1/4 of a bag of dangmyun (Korean Sweet Potato Noodles)
3 Chinese Mushrooms (pre-soaked for 20 minutes) /Fresh Shitake, stalks removed
2 stalks of green leafy vegetables, chopped
1 carrot, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
3 tablespoons of sesame oil
4 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
Salt, pepper to taste
1. In a heated wok or pan, stir-fry onions and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add mushrooms to the wok/pan and continue to stir-fry.
3. Place the noodles in the wok /pan and stir-fry over high heat, stirring constantly to avoid noodles from sticking to the wok/pan.
4. Add your favourite leafy vegetables and carrot and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add seasonings and sesame seeds. Combine the ingredients well.
6. Garnish with parsley (optional) and serve!