-1 container of coconut vanilla yogurt
-2 containers of blueberry coconut yogurt
-2 small handfuls of blueberries
and any other fruits you want!
-Almond Flax cereal or granola
1.Take two bowls and pour half of the vanilla coconut yogurt into each.
2. Pour one blueberry coconut yogurt into each bowl on top of the vanilla. Do not stir.
3. Place a small handful of blueberries on top of the blueberry yogurt almost completely covering still not stirling
4. Slice strawberries into strips horizontally and lay on top of blueberries
5. Top off with almond flax cereal or any vegan granola
6. If eating now, stir all together. If not, place in refridgerator without stirring ingredients together until ready to serve.