- 1 cup (250ml) of thawed organic white beans
- 2 tbsp.(30ml) of grounded organic flax seeds
- 10 tbsp. (150ml) of water
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic whole brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of organic sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of potato starch
- 1 tsp. (5ml)of baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml) of organic chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (83ml) of crushed organic walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 375º.
- In a small bowl, mix the flax seeds with 6 tbsp. of water and let stand for more or less 10 minutes.
- In a small food processor or with a mixer, puree the white beans with 4 tbsp. of water. You would probably need less if you use canned white beans, the are so overcooked.
- In another bowl, combine the rice flour, the sorghum flour, the potato starch, the baking powder, the chocolate chips and the walnuts.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and the brown sugar. Then gradually add the flour mix, the white bean puree and the flax seeds.
- On a cookie sheet, make your 12 big cookies or more if they are smaller and place it in the oven.
- Cook them for approx. 20 minutes or until the bottom turns golden.
- Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack for 10 minutes to cool down.