1. In a medium saucepan, Bring vegetable broth to a boil. Add the rice. Return to a boil, stir, then lower heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. n a large oiled skillet, over medium heat add the onion, red and yellow peppers, and corn. Sauté for 10 minutes, then add garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes, then add pinto beans.
3. While that is cooking, whisk together oil, vinegar, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
4. Add this mixture to the skillet, then add the cooked rice and stir well!
5. Top with a small amount of French dressing, tomato, lettuce, and avocado!
Chef's Note: This is good in lettuce wraps, taco salad, and tostadas!