Veggie bugers are pretty much the perfect meal. Not tons of work, and you get a hearty meal you can eat between two slices of bun. Or a bread. Or fancy ciabatta. Whatever you do with your buns is your business, point is, it's a meal that requires no silverware, minimal clean-up, and happy tummies.
Here's some of my favorite recipes:
- Get Your Groove On Veggie Burgers 
- Black Bean Burgers 
- Simple and Yummy Soy Burgers 
- Vegan Patties Like You've Never Had 
- Brawny Burgers 
- Stuffed Bacon & Cheese Burgers 
- Smoky Tofu & Red Bean Burgers 
I like to serve my veggie burgers with spicy potato wedges  but if you want to be ultra-healthy about it, you can dish it up with a killer summer salad . Either way, it's heaven in a bun, and your stomach will thank you!