4 medium sized zuchinnis
4 small red onions
1 large yellow onion
4 cloves garlic
12 plum tomatoes
2 red bell peppers
1 cup fresh basil (when chopped)
16 oz. gnocchi
salt to taste
as much oregano as you think necessary
1) Dice zuchinni and onion. Place in large frying pan over medium heat with some oil.
2) Dice peppers while zuchinni and onion are cooking. Throw them in.
3) Dice all 12 tomatoes and add to the pan. Mince garlic and throw in shortly after let simmer as you cook gnocchi according to directions.
4) While gnocchi is cooking, add chopped basil and oregano. Put in salt to taste.
5) Drain gnocchi. Plate and pour the stirfry/stew/whatever you want to call it on top. Enjoy!