For the crust:
For the white chocolate cheesecake part:
200 g cashews
2 cups of water
Juice of one lime
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup maple syrup
3 tablespoons lecithin
1 cup raw cacao butter
1 teaspoon bourbon vanilla
1 tablespoon lucuma
1. For the crust, press ground almonds to the bottom of a springform pan.
2. Soak 300g of cashews over night, and start melting the coconut oil, PB, and cocoa butter.
3. In a mixer, mix the rest of the ingredients for the two individual mixes in two separate bowls. Then, add the lecithin and melted cocoa butter (and coconut oil and lecithin for the PB layer) to each respective mix. Carefully blend in the vanilla with a spoon into each mix.
4. Pour the white chocolate mix into your springform, but leave a little for the top. Then pour the PB mix on top before adding the rest of the white chocolate mix.
5. Swirl a design with a fork or a skewer, cover with foil, and let it rest overnight in the fridge to settle.