3 large bananas or 5 small bananas
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk
1 cup of your favorite non-dairy chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray loaf ban with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bananas and olive oil. Mash bananas until apple sauce consistency.
3. Add brown and white sugars, vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder in the same bowl with the banana and olive oil mixture. Whisk together.
4. Add whole wheat flour and non-dairy milk to the mixture. Whisk
5. Add peanut butter and chocolate chips. The mixture should be wet, but if you think it's too much, feel free to add a bit more flour.
6. Pour batter into greased loaf ban. Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool, slice, and enjoy.