For the Chia Seeds:
2 cups vanilla flavoured almond milk
1/3 cup white chia seeds
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
Pinch of salt
1. Prepare your chia seeds the night before by combining almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt in a jar. Stir well, cover, and place in the refrigerator. After about 30 minutes, stir again to prevent clumping. Place back in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Soak your cashews overnight in a jar filled with water.
3. In the morning, remove chia and cashews from the fridge, and blend 1 mango along with the cashews, water, dates, and a pinch of salt until you have a smooth consistency.
4. Dice the one remaining mango.
5. Layer parfait in a large cup or jar: spoon chia mixture into glass/jar first, then mango lassi, fresh mango, repeat. Top with fresh mango, pistachios, and ground cardamom. Serve cold.