1 yellow onion, diced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 medium sweet potatoes or yams, cooked and diced
1 (15 ounce) can black beans
1-10 jalapenos, seeded and diced
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon chile powder
8 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Water saute the onions, and after 3 minutes add garlic.
2. After onions and garlic are softened, add everything else except tortillas and cook down until the consistency is rather thick.
3. Heat the tortillas on a dry griddle, or microwave for a minute to soften (keeps them from tearing when rolled).
4. Spoon filling on tortilla in an off-center strip, and roll. Smear a bit of filling on the inside edge to seal.
5. Place on prepared baking dish, seam side down, and bake for about 30 minutes.
Serve with salsa verde.'