1 egg equivalent, prepared (e.g., Ener-G Egg Replacer)
1-1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup vegan sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 Ener-G Egg Replacer
1/3 cup nondairy milk
1 cup blueberries [u]Crumb Topping[/u]:
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 heaping cup flour
2 tablespoons vegan margarine
3/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200C). Grease 12 muffin cups. Prepare egg replacer; set aside.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. To a 1 cup measuring cup, add the vegetable oil and egg equivalent, then add enough nondairy milk to equal one cup. Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in blueberries, then place the batter into the greased muffin tin.
4. Crumb topping: Mix sugar, flour (overfill the 1/8 cup), margarine, and cinnamon until any large lumps are worked out. Sprinkle topping over muffin batter before baking.
5. Bake about 25 minutes, until the topping and the tops of the muffins are golden.