3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
2 egg substitutes, prepared (like Ener-G)
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
1-1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar, oil, and egg replacer. Add pumpkin and water.
3. In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Add the wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.