1 (9 ounce) package lasagna noodles
1 large eggplant, sliced
salt, as needed
1 cup bread crumbs
oil or water, as needed
1 (26 ounce) jar tomato sauce
1 pound vegan cheese, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle eggplant with a lot of salt, and let dry. Rinse and pat dry.
2. Dip eggplant in oil or water to coat, and then breadcrumbs. Fry each side until golden brown, and set aside.
3. Boil lasagna according to package directions in pot, until soft.
4. Layer lasagna noodles in pan, then sauce, and then eggplant until all are gone. Layer with 1 layer vegan cheese (if using) on top.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, cut, and enjoy ! (