1 tart shell, baked blind (my tin makes a 25 cm shell)
315 ml coconut cream
2 level Tablespoons caster sugar
Small (very) pinch of salt
125g dairy free margarine
500g good quality dark cooking chocolate, broken up (I use Lindt 70% cocoa)
100 ml full fat soy milk
1 Tablespoon brandy
1. Place the coconut cream, vegan sugar and pinch of salt into a pan and bring to the boil.
2. As soon as the mixture has boiled, remove from the heat and add the margarine and chocolate. Stir until completely melted.
3. Allow the mixture to cool slightly, stirring in the cold soy milk until smooth and shiny. Add the brandy and stir in.
4. Scrape all the mixture into the cooked and cooled pastry she'll with a spatula. Shake the tart to even it out and allow to cool for around 1-2 hours until it is room temperature.
5. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate.
6. Return to room temperature to serve. Best served on a flat plate.
This is very very rich, high in fat and cholesterol, but a lovely treat.