1 cup vegan butter OR 1/2 cup vegan butter + 1/2 cup olive oil
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
equivalent 2 eggs substitute OR 3 teaspoon Ener-G + 5 tablespoon water
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups unbleached flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. grease cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the vegan butter [and oil, if being used], sugar, and brown sugar. Add the egg replacer and vanilla and beat well.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
4. Add as many vegan chocolate chips as you'd like!
5. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until light brown. They should be very soft and gooey!