5 or 6 combination of small fresh green zucchinis, pattypan, and scallopini squashes (pattypans make the guac creamier)
3 garlic cloves, sliced into narrow strips
salt and pepper to taste
lime or lemon juice
chopped green onions
1. Chop the squash into small pieces.
2. Steam the squash, garlic, and salt/pepper together until the squash is _completely_ cooked but still green.
3. Drain the liquid out of the squash and place the squash in a large bowl.
4. With a fork or potato masher, mash the squash until you cannot detect individual pieces of squash. Drain the squash again.
5. Add any of the other ingredients to taste. Mix together. Chill (to set) or serve immediately.