1 lb. can string beans (Not French cut), whole or sliced is fine
2 nice-sized onions
1-2 cloves garlic
1/4 block extra firm tofu (pressed and sprayed w/ a little Braggs)
3/4 sleeve of vegan Ritz-style crackers, plus some more to spread mix on
olive oil for frying
1. chop onion and mince or slice garlic. fry in olive oil until lightly golden.
2. get your food processor out
3. put in the blade that turns around on the bottom (slicing blade?)
4. put in the tofu
5. let them chop up nicely
6. add onions/garlic and the puddle of oil that its been fried in
7. let that blend and chop nicely. (try not to puree)
8. add the can of DRAINED string beans
9. add the 3/4 sleeve of the crackers, which u have kind of crushed with your hands..
10. let it all chop together... don't let it puree!
Spread on crackers. YUM!!