1 pkg.no boil lasagna noodles
1-2 cans spaghetti sauce
1 pkg. firm tofu, liquified
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning or fennel (optional)
1/2 pkg. casein-less soy or nut cheese, shredded
1 cup prepared textured soy protein or other meat substitue, precooked.
various vegetables (optional)
1. Get a baking pan (around 9 by 13 or so), and spread a layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
2. Top the spaghetti sauce with 2 or 3 of the lasagna noodles, depending on the size you buy. 3. Pour another layer of spaghetti sauce over the noodles.
4. Top this layer of spaghetti sauce with the tofu spread, then the cheese, and finally with the cooked meat.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until either you use all of your ingredients, or you overfill the pan.
6. Place the pan in an oven preheated to 350-400 degrees, depending on the oven. Cook for about a half hour or until noodles are tender.