2/3 cup vegan mayonnaise (I use Vegenaise)
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 tablespoon seasoning blend (I use Spike)
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1-1/2 cups dry whole wheat pasta
1 can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 large tomato, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1. Dressing: In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, basil, seasoning blend, and apple cider vinegar; whisk to combine.
2. Cook pasta to al dente according to directions - don't over cook. Rinse in cold water to cool, then drain.
3. In another bowl, combine pasta, beans, tomatoes, and bell pepper; evenly mix.
4. Pour dressing over salad; thoroughly toss to coat.
5. Chill prior to serving. Very good!