1 slice of tofu
1 slice of orange American style soy cheese (optional)
1 tomato slice
Some alfalfa sprouts or lettuce
2 pieces of bread
Nayonaise© Tofu vegan mayonnaise
1. In a frying pan on medium heat, melt some margarine, just enough to fry the tofu in.
2. Cut the 2 pieces of the tofu length-wise and add to the saucepan. Fry until golden on both sides.
3. In the meanwhile, put some Nayonaise© on one piece of bread, and some margarine on the other piece. Put the tofu cheese on one of the slices, if desired.
4. When the tofu is browned, you may take it out of the frying pan, and drain it on some paper towels. Then add it to one of the slices of vegan bread.
5. Close the sandwhich and place is back in the pan, and brown both sides of the vegan bread.
6. When browned, remove the sandwhich from the pan, re-open it, and add a tomato slice and some alfalfa sprouts or lettuce.