1/2 lb. of mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
2 celery stalks
2 small to medium potatoes
1 lb. frozen spinach
1/3 cup of cooked black eyed peas
red cooking wine / balsamic vinegar
14 oz. veggie broth
2 cups of V8 juice
1 teaspoon each garlic powder & cumin
2 teaspoon marjoram
1. Saute the onion & garlic in the vegan red cooking wine.
2. Chop the rest of the veggies
3. Put the tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, onion/garlic saute, black eyed peas, & celery in a big pot
4. Add the veggie broth & 1 cup of V8
5. Add the spices
6. Cook on high until potatoes & black eyed peas are medium soft.
7. Add the mushrooms
8. Continue to add water and the second cup of V8.
9 Add about a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
10. Add the frozen spinach and break it up.
Be sure to continuously stir so that the veggies don't get stuck to the bottom. Add salt/pepper to taste I served with warm cornbread.