1 spaghetti squash
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 or 5 large green chard leaves, washed (not dried), cut in 3/4" strips
1 medium tomato, cut into chunks
juice and pulp of 1 lemon or lime
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut squash lengthwise, remove seeds and pulp, being careful not to dig into flesh.
2. Place squash facing downward on baking pan and bake for 45 minutes. Remove squash when done, let cool, then gently squeeze the shell to remove the squash threads into a bowl. Set aside.
3. Saute garlic and oil in pan for about 1 minute. Add chard and tomato to pan, quickly toss, then cover for 3 minutes or until chard is withered.
4. Stir in lemon/lime juice and pulp, red pepper flakes and sea salt, sauté until thoroughly combined.
5. Place squash threads in pan and combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
I believe this recipe would taste just as wonderful if you substituted any other hearty green for the chard, i.e. spinach or kale.