1 small package elbow noodles
1 package burger-style crumbles
1 diced green pepper
1 diced onion
1 package Follow Your Heart Cheddar Uncheese
1 container Better Than Cream Cheese (plain flavor)
vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
1 small can tomato sauce
Every week I go to dinner to my non-vegetarian mothers for family dinner. She makes the best vegan casseroles and I feel like I'm the luckiest daughter alive! This is what she made this week:
1. Cook elbow noodles, drain.
2. Meanwhile, sauté green pepper, onion and ground meatless till done.
3. Add sautéed veggie/soy crumble mixture, 1/2 (or more) container cream cheese, and can of tomato sauce to noodles.
4. Add a few splashes of Worcestershire sauce (I added more afterwards, too, because I liked it so much)
5. Add salt to taste and then spread in 9x11 baking dish.
6. Cover dish with tin foil and bake for about 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
7. Take out of oven and top with sliced Follow Your Heart cheese.
8. Continue baking until cheese is melted and oozy.
9. Eat and enjoy! I'm finishing my leftovers now and just added some A1 steak sauce (which my son is obsessed with!)