about a dozen 5cm long pieces of Rice Cake (Dduk - available at Korean grocery)
approx 1/4 cup onion, sliced
approx 1/4 cup green bell pepper, sliced
approx 1/4 cup baby trumpet or oyster mushrooms
approx 1/4 cup carrot, sliced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
salt & pepper as needed
1. If your rice cakes are frozen, thaw them. If they are hard, blanch them until soft.
2. Slice veggies. Pull apart mushrooms.
3. In a medium-heated pan, stir fry onion, carrots, bell peppers, mushrooms, and rice cakes in a little oil.
4. Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar together. Add the mixture to the veggies and cook some more.
5. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!