1 cup luke warm water
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
oregano, to taste
basil, to taste
garlic powder, to taste
1/2 cup vegan margarine, melted
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
vegan cheese, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix the yeast with the lukewarm water until the yeast is dissolved. Add the salt and vegetable oil.
2. Stir, then add the flour, and mix together. Knead dough with hands and add oregano, basil, and garlic powder. Knead these into the dough.
3. Put dough on a pizza stone, or a cookie sheet and roll it out like a pizza. After it is flat, cut it into bread stick shapes. Put it in the oven for 5 minutes. While it is baking in the oven for 5 minutes mince garlic into melted margarine, and stir.
4. After the bread has been baking for 5 minutes, take it out and spread the margarine and garlic mixture on top of the sticks with a brush. Spread desired amount of vegan cheese on top.
5. Put bread back in the oven for 10 more minutes. Then broil for 2 minutes. Take out of oven and enjoy!