1 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
12 ounce can of regular tomato sauce
3 teaspoons of oregano
2-3 tablespoons of organic unbleached sugar
2 medium sized tomatoes
1/2 of a large onion
1/2 cup of mushrooms
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Dice all vegetables.
2. Heat pot an add the oil an add the garlic... essentially taking out the flavor.
3. After garlic has been heated, add ALL the vegetables.
4. Wait for the veggies to reduce.. about 5-10 min. then add the tomato sauce, oregano sugar, salt, an pepper.
5. Let simmer for about 10 min. and add more sugar, salt, an pepper to taste
6. Let it sit for about a minute then... enjoy!!!!
It goes perfect for a bread dipping sauce, pasta, or a vegan pizza.....Prego beat that!!!