1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
4 cups flour, divided
3 tablespoons plain nondairy milk
1 cup plain vegan yogurt
3 tablespoons melted vegan margarine
2 teaspoons Ener-G egg replacer
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
1. Combine dry ingredients (less 1/2 cup flour) in large bowl, and set aside. Combine milk, yogurt and margarine. Heat in microwave until warm, 45-60 seconds.
2. Beat egg replacer with water until foamy. Add yeast and egg replacer to milk mixture, and mix. Add to dry ingredients. Mix.
3. Add additional flour if needed to form soft dough. Knead 15 minutes until dough is elastic. If dough is sticky, add more flour. Grease a bowl.
4. Place in prepared bowl and cover with damp tea towel or lid, allow to double in size, 1-3 hours. Preheat George Foreman grill. (Can also be cooked in a skillet if need be, but the grill works great!)
5. Divide dough into 8 sections and roll into balls. Flatten either by hand (for a more rustic look) or with a rolling pin. How thin you roll them depends on how chewy/crispy you like them. Cook on grill until lightly browned.
Can be brushed lightly with melted margarine, but these are great plain! Enjoy!