1 cup roasted & coarsely grounded peanuts
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 - 3 teaspoons red chili powder
salt as required
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/4 cup water
2 teaspoons oil
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
This recipe is from a friend.
1. Heat oil in a pan. When hot add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
2. Now add onions and fry them till light brown in colour.
3. Add red chili powder and turmeric powder. Fry for 1 min.
4. Now add grounded peanuts fry for 1 min and add salt.
5. Lastly add water and stir till it gets absorbed. This will be done in 1 - 2 min.
6. This tastes great with all breads.