1 box spaghetti
26 ounces favorite pasta sauce
3/4 cup vegan cream cheese (I use Tofutti)
1/4 cup vegan sour cream (I use Tofutti)
3/4 cup chopped scallion (green onions)
1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped chives
4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
4 tablespoons vegan margarine (I use Earth Balance)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Start cooking spaghetti using directions on box.
2. While spaghetti is cooking, mix vegan cream cheese, vegan sour cream, scallions, and chives in bowl.
3. When pasta is cooked, strain and pour into large casserole dish and mix with earth balance and nutritional yeast.
4. Spread vegan cream cheese mixture evenly over pasta, cover with sauce, and sprinkle with vegan cheese.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
1. Add chopped spinach to cream cheese mixture before spreading over pasta.
2. Make home made sauce using chunky vegetables like plum tomatoes, squash, zucchini and peppers for a thicker sauce.