4 quart-sized tea bags
2 cups sugar
1) In a saucepan bring roughly 2 cups of water to a rolling boil. After it reaches a rolling boil kill the heat.
2) Add the 4 tea bags and let seep for 5 minutes.
3) Pour your sugar into your gallon sized container.
4) After the 5 minutes are over pull out the tea bags and with a pair of tongs lightly squeeze out any residual tea.
5) Pour tea into container and stir to dissolve sugar. Add enough water to make a gallon of tea.
6) Place in fridge until chilled
7) Serve straight up or with a lemon or lime wedge.