3 medium red potatoes
1 poblano pepper
1 small red onion
Gimme Lean meatless breakfast sausage
shredded vegan soy-cheese, cheddar flavored
1/2 teaspoon hot picante Mexican-style sauce
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2+1 tablespoon grapeseed (or olive) oil
7-8 8" tortillas
1/2 cup Cilantro (garnish)
PREP : (15 minutes)
1. Boil red potatoes for 10 minutes, remove from heat to cool.
2. Cut about 1/2 package of Gimme Lean sausage into 1/2 inch thick patties. Cook and cut patties into 1/4 wedges. Cover and set aside.
2. Dice potatoes, skin intact, into 1/4 inch cubes.
3. Core poblano pepper and slice into 1/4" strips.
4. Slice onion into 1/4" strips.
5. Coarsely chop oregano into 1/8" pieces.
COOK : (less than 10 minutes)
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in sauté pan on high heat.
2. Add potatoes, pepper, and onion. Top with oregano, pepper, salt, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Stir so vegetables and oregano are distributed well.
3. Cook on high flame for about 4 minutes, until slightly caramelized.
4. Add sausage. Stir/flip as you sauté an additional 2 minutes.
5. Spoon mixture onto tortilla, top with cheese and cilantro. Fold, roll, and serve!