2 blocks firm tofu
1/4 cup canola oil
1 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoons turmeric
1 1/2 tablespoons dill
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
1. In pan sauté oil, garlic, turmeric, dill, and black pepper
2. Pat tofu dry to remove excess liquid.
3. Crumble tofu, and sautéed ingredients, and blend with Braggs until smooth.
4. With scoop form patties on baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, flip and bake another 10 minutes.
Serve on bun with herb tofu spread, spinach, and tomatoes.