1 14oz package extra-firm tofu
1 red bell pepper
2-3 tablespoons ponzu soy sauce (found in Asian groceries)
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Rinse and drain the tofu, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Thinly slice the zucchini and bell pepper.
2. Warm the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the tofu for a few minutes, until very lightly browned.
3. Add the veggies. Sauté until the veggies are cooked to your liking.
4. Turn off the heat and add the ponzu soy sauce until seasoned to your preference.
5. Enjoy! This dish is mild in flavor, good for when you just want to savour the subtle taste of the tofu and veggies. Feel free to substitute the veggies with what you have on hand in the fridge. For a nice presentation, sprinkle with black sesame seeds.