2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
3-4 carrots, cut into disks
3 small potatoes, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
8 cups of water
vegetable bouillon, 2 Tbsp, or to taste, depending on brand
salt and pepper to taste
Use whatever vegetables you like or have. These were the ones I had at the time.
1. Heat olive oil in a large stock pot. (Make sure the pot is pretty deep because it may end up over flowing with delicious veggies!)
2. Add chopped onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes, and anything else you chose to use that may take a while to soften. Stir and cover for about 5 minutes.
3. Add zucchini and squash and stir, making sure the veggies get coated in the oil and flavor.
4. Add the water and bring to a boil. Add bouillon and reduce the heat to low.
5. Add the herbs and spices to taste. I used a good amount of rosemary and it came out great!
Try it with some warm bread dipped in! Enjoy!