2 large handfuls spinach
6 tablespoons chopped red onion
1 container vegan cream cheese
tomato based pasta sauce
4 lasagna noodles
This is a pretty simple recipe but it is delicious and can be made to look beautiful.
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Boil the lasagna noodles until soft and mailable. Drain and let dry while chopping your onion and spinach. Lay the noodles flat on a long, non-stick cookie pan.
3) Coat each noodle with a generous amount of vegan cream cheese. Sprinkle with chopped onion. Add spinach to cover the noodles. Drizzle tomato sauce down the center of each noodle.
4) Gently roll up each noodle. You should be able to do 2 1/2 - 3 complete rolls per noodle. Once rolled, place into a small baking dish with the end of the noodle on the bottom. Top with another spoonful of vegan cream cheese and a bit of pasta sauce.
5) Put in oven for 5 minutes, then remove and spread the cream cheese/sauce mixture out over each noodle to give it the melted cheese look. Put back in oven until heated, about 10 minutes. After placing on plates, top with more pasta sauce.
Source of recipe: Created by myself.