1 teaspoon agar powder
1/3 cup + 3/4 cup cold water
1/2 cup Ener-G Egg Replacer (not prepared, just the powder)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons vanilla
4 tablespoons chocolate
1. To a saucepan, add agar powder and 1/3 cup cold water.
2. To the bowl of a food processor, add egg replacer and 3/4 cup very cold water. Beat egg replacer for 8 minutes with electric mixer or 2 minutes in a food processor until stiff and foamy.
3. Bring agar to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla to dissolve. Fold in egg replacer mix.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave or stovetop and fold in to mixture.
5. Let cool at least 30 minutes or more before serving.
Source of recipe: I modified this french version of egg whites www.VG-Zone.net  and then added the rest of mousse ingredients