1-1/3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup oil
2 tablespoons ice cold water
1) Combine flour and salt in a bowl.
2) Sprinkle the flour mixture with oil and mix with a fork - should look sort of crumbly.
3) Sprinkle the flour mixture with water, one tablespoon at a time. Depending on the humidity of your home you may need slightly more or less water. Mix well with a fork until dough is moist and comes away from the bowl.
4) Prepare work surface by slightly moistening with water and placing a piece of waxed paper over it (the water holds the waxed paper in place). Put the pastry ball and another piece of waxed paper on top. Roll the dough between the two pieces of waxed paper, otherwise it will be hard to get it off your rolling surface.
5) Roll to about 2 inches wider than your pie plate. If the top piece of waxed paper starts to wrinkle just lift and reposition.