2 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup turbinado sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups spelt flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon aluminim free baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup almond milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together bananas, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended.
3. Add dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until just blended.
4. Add almond milk and mix again just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour in 12 muffin tins. Bake for 15 minutes.
Source of recipe: Simple basic one bowl mix.