olive oil or any other oil to fry with
1 small potato, cut into small pieces
1/4 (12-ounce) package firm tofu, cubed
1 teaspoon vegan margarine (I use Earth Balance)
1/4 small clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 sprays Braggs Liquid Aminos (optional)
1 tablespoon of ketchup
1. In a skillet over high heat, add enough olive oil for frying.
2. Put in the potatoes and tofu. Fry for a few minutes.
3. Add margarine and garlic. Fry for a few more minutes.
4. When the tofu starts to turn brown, add soy sauce and Braggs.
5. When tofu is fully fried, it should be firm and browned, turn off heat and add ketchup.
Source of recipe: My mom sometimes will cook vegan applesauce pancakes. Today it just wasn't going to happen. Potatoes and tofu sounded good so I was like okay.