1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour + extra flour for dusting
3/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon yeast
extra flour for dusting
2 tablespoons melted vegan margarine (optional: add garlic powder or creole for seasoning)
1/2 cup seasoned tomato sauce
1-1/2 cups vegan nacho cheese, shredded
8 pieces vegan pepperoni, or to taste (optional)
vegetables of choice, chopped
pizza seasonings of choice (I use a pizza seasoning mix)
crushed red pepper flakes.
1. Mix the flour, yeast, and water into a medium bowl.
2. Put onto a board and knead for about 3 minutes.
3. Flatten the dough onto a flour-dusted pizza board and roll up the edges for crust.
4. Spread the melted butter onto the outer crust. Spread tomato sauce onto pizza and add cheese on top. Layer with pepperoni, garlic, and whatever veggies if want.
5. Season the top with pizza seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes.
Source of recipe: My veg baby bro made this all from scratch.