1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegan butter (I use Earth Balance)
2 to 3 tablespoons orange blossom water
3/4 cup raisins
2/3 cup walnuts
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons orange blossom water
Powdered sugar, to garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a food processor, place the raisins, nuts, cinnamon and orange blossom water. Blend till you get a nice paste. Set aside.
3) For the pastry, cut the flour with the vegan butter until mixture is crumbly. Add the orange blossom water to pull to dough together. Gently work into a smooth dough.
4) Make quarter size balls and flatten in the palm of your hand enough to place some mixture in the middle. Pull the dough over the mixture and crimp the dough together.
5) Place the cookies on a baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
For more info about his recipe, see here: http://thewitchykitchen.blogspot.com/ 
Source of recipe: This is a family recipe normally made with dates! These are raisin Haloua. You can use either dates or raisins to make a delicious cookie that is wonderful with hot tea or coffee...