2 ripe bananas, mashed
3 tablespoons vegan margarine
2 tablespoons agave syrup
2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia extract (or 1/4 cup sugar)
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup oatmeal (not instant)
1 cup frozen blueberries (avoid thawing)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil of cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, margarine, agave syrup, brown rice syrup, non-dairy milk, stevia (or sugar), and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa, allspice, and salt.
4. Sift flour mixture into banana mixture. Add oatmeal and gently mix. Add frozen blueberries and mix until well incorporated.
5. Drop big spoonfuls of batter onto cookie pan, shape if desired. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until nicely browned with blueberries still intact.
Source of recipe: Blueberry fix!