3 gralic cloves, crushed and diced fine
1 medium or 2 small onions, sliced like peppers
1 red pepper, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 yellow pepper, sliced
2 to 3 teaspoons date syrup
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
After prepping vegetables:
1. Add enough oil to skillet to half way coat pan.
2. Add garlic and onions. Stir to coat with oil 1 minute.
3. Add peppers. Cook until onions are tender, not glassy or transparent.
4. Stir in date syrup. Remove remove heat in 10 to 25 seconds.
5. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and stir. Add additional date syrup at this point if desired.
Enjoy! We use to top mashed potatoes, as a side, in wraps, on sandwiches, it is so versatile. Yah Chai!
Source of recipe: I love stir frys ans sautees