4 Weetabix bars, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed bars)
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
8 ounces vegan shortening, melted
1/4 cup nondairy milk
any mix-ins or toppings you want (chocolate chips, nuts, frosting, etc)
1. Mix dry ingredients (crushed Weetabix, flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder) in a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix in liquid ingredients (melted shortening, nondairy milk). Add a little more nondairy milk if needed to make the mixture moist. Add mix-ins, if using.
3. Smoosh into greased dish (I used a 9 inch round pan).
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
5. Eat it warm and falling apart out of the oven, or put it in the refrigerator to set. After it is cool, frost if desired.
Source of recipe: This recipe was modified from this one: http://www.recipezaar.com/Chocolate-Weetabix-Fudge-158189