5 cups unbleached flour
2 teaspoons dill
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups water
1/2 cup oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients (flour, dill, baking powder, and salt).
2. Mix water and oil, then mix into flour mixture
3. Take tacky dough and make into balls slightly larger than golf balls.
4. Roll out, not too thin, into patties.
5. Cover bottom of pan with vegan butter then add two patties and fry on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes each. The first side should begin to rise with bubbles before flipping. Wipe pan every other batch for excess flour that has burned. Very filing bread.
Source of recipe: Fast bread