2 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup raw sugar
6 tablespoons applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
1-1/2 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mash bananas until creamy consistency is reached (use food processor if you can). In a bowl, combine the mashed banana, almond milk, brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, vanilla extract, and white vinegar.
3. In separate bowl, sift together wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, then oats and fill regular muffin tin 3/4 full.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Muffins should be firm on top & knife should come out clean.
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe