1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup unbleached white flour
2 cups quick old fashioned oats
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons cinnamon
2 bananas, mashed
2 cups vanilla nondairy milk
2 Ener-g eggs
1/2 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extact
1 cup craisins
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix all the dry ingredients except the nuts and craisins.
2. Make the Ener-g eggs and add in the bananas making it a smooth consistency. Add in the rest of the wet ingrediants.
3. Mix in the wet ingredients with the dry. When batter is 3/4 of the way mixed, add in the craisins and the nuts.
4. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and fill with the mixture. These rise really well if you want to fill them all the way.
5. Bake between 25 -35 minutes. I have a less then great oven so you may want to check them a little earlier. Hopefully you know what to expect from your oven. you will know they are done when knife inserted comes out clean.
Source of recipe: I adapted this recipe from another on this site. These were the first muffins I have made in 5 years that look and act like muffins made with real eggs. I was pleasently suprised by this developement.