1 medium ripe banana
2 teaspoons brown sugar
cinnamon, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice banana lengthwise and put in a foil-covered baking dish.
3. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of brown sugar on each side of the banana. Sprinkle cinnamon (to taste) on top.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes depending on how soft you like your bananas.
5. Eat plain or with soy whipped topping (I like Soyatoo) or Vanilla 'ice cream' of your choice. I like it with Purely Decadent Turtle trails- gives even more of the bananas foster flavor! I imagine it would be yummy with a coconut based ice cream. Enjoy, without the guilt.
Note: You can use other sweeteners in place of the brown sugar, such as agave or maple syrup.
Source of recipe: I found this recipe while doing Weight Watchers and love it! It's so easy, so yummy, and low in calories.