1 head garlic (8 or more cloves)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup vegan chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 cup nondairy milk
8 ounces vegan cream cheese
3/4 cup nutritional yeast
1. Roast garlic: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut off the top of the head of garlic and put olive oil over it. Wrap in foil or place in ceramic garlic roaster and bake for 40 minutes.
2. Slip the desired amount of garlic from the peels and mash them up on a small plate.
3. In a pan over high heat, combine garlic, broth, and thyme; cook until broth starts to simmer, then reduce heat and simmer mixture for 5 minutes.
4. Add milk and cream cheese, cook on medium-high heat until cream cheese is completely melted.
5. Stir in nutritional yeast; reduce heat and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve over pasta and broccoli. Enjoy!!
Source of recipe: I needed sauce for my pasta and came up with this!